Wednesday, June 10, 2015

36: Pakin Part 3 of 3: Underwater Camera Style

 Happy Julius


 The blistering from too much monofinning was real, but I successfully outwitted my why-do-you-blister-so-god-damn-easily skin by using waterproof band-aids.
 
 I just love this picture of my host dad.
 
 Ok, I don’t know who took this unflattering picture. I’m including this to clarify that 95% of the time, I looked a damn mess not fit to show my face any kind of picture, and 99% of the time I did not give a fuck. The 1% was when I had to go to work at the community workshop. I took a freshwater shower for that. Cause I’m a professional.

 The merman in action! Yes, my hair always parts perfectly in the middle when I surface. It’s magic.

 Long sleeve and collar shirt + towel was part of my let’s-not-tempt-the-gods-of-sunburn-too-much strategy. Pretty successful. Also, note how this angle shows how small the boat is. 17 people, 2 pigs, and also crossing the open ocean in this. During which, to be honest, the emergency GPS device I borrowed did a lot to calm my nerves. Big waves with foam on top O.O

 And here go a bunch of coral pictures, cause that’s just what you gadda do, right? I’ve limited the selection to 6, so here goes. First runner up: Stingray.









Jayheart is not having it on the boat with 17 people. Unlike Jing-Chan who is keeping it classy with her side ponytail 100% of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment