Thursday, May 21, 2015

21: Jayheart

The grandson of my host parents – his parents live in Hawai’I, where he was born #americancitizen. He’s 2 years old and I love him! So therefore he warrants his own post.

He high-fives, he hates taking a bath (think perma-crying), he has learned to recognize me as Jojo, and I’ve even created a new “secret handshake” with him. Next step: teach him the Julius Pinkie.

The reason why he doesn't do his photo-style-three-fingers-Jayheart-move in these pictures is that I don't think he realizes that my phone can take pictures.


Also, his favorite word is “allem” (good in Mortlockese/Chuukese) which he kind of uses for everything like Hodor from Game of Thrones, or the Chewbakka-growl. Unfortunately I can’t upload videos on this blog, but I might upload it to facebook. Oh, and he for some reason loves my green blade-of-grass-shape pen (the item between his toes).    

No comments:

Post a Comment